Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Detroit Tigers

Before I get to the current state of the Detroit Tigers, let me just explain my feelings of the baseball season this year.

I am SO excited.

I have found over the last few years that my love for baseball has increased. I used to be your normal type of baseball fan - "yeah, i only like baseball if you actually go to the game, that's fun...or maybe the world series on tv. but that's it."

Yet now I bought the package to listen to every single Tigers game (what do you think i'm doing during class today? I'll give you a clue - not international corporate finance). I sat down last sunday and watched the tigers because they were on tv. I'll call up and talk to my family about it. I love Tigers baseball.

With all the buildup this year, the first six games have been somewhat dissappointing. 0 - 6? No hitting? Pitching off and on? It's depressing. Everyone wants to talk about it, too. "Hey Logan! How bout your Tigers, huh?" "Wow Logan! That sure was an expensive 6 losses you've paid for!"

Well I don't care. I believe. I'm clapping right now (clap if you believe!). The Tigers have too many weapons and are too good just to collapse. They will turn it around and be in contention for the playoffs, I'm sure of it. We will then see more pictures like this one:


2 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

Logan, you have a blog! awesome

Mal Mecham said...

Por fin! You finally updated your blog!