Saturday, May 10, 2008


I have a couple of things that I could talk about:


But for now, I think I'm just going to mention that I graduated a couple of weeks ago.
My parents came out to Provo for the occasion. It was fun to see them. For some reason, I just realized that...I will only see them once a year, most likely. Christmas. I guess that isn't a huge chance from before, and I did go two years without seeing them...but I don't know.
My grandparents also came down from Idaho for the occasion. It was really good to see them. Isn't my grandma's hat cute?



I can't believe it, four years of school all for the chance to wear a cap and gown and stand on this sign.
The graduation ceremony itself wasn't the most exciting, so I spent the whole time staring at the faculty's graduation robes. They were intense. Then I start thinking of all the places I should go to grad school, so that one day if I ever decide to teach and have the opportunity to wear crazy intense graduation robes as a member of faculty I could have the coolest color robes. The University of Washington's colors are purple and gold....that could be pretty cool, I think.

3 comments:

Sam L said...

I understand you had to spend time with your family. To be honest, I would have spent time with your family too if I knew they were in town. Tell your gradma I said hi.

Glad you could be at our wedding Logan. Have a great summer. Where are you going at the end of the summer? It was all still up in the air last time I talked to you.

Erin The Great said...

You make me smile! It's sad that you'll be leaving and that I won't have you give me a hug when my birthday rolls around and I'm not taking it well. sad :(

Michael Powers said...

Enjoy Seattle Logan. I hope our teams meet up for a nice bball series. I pick the celts in 7 if it happens. Oh, and if you want to add me to your blog roll, mine is at: http://satirereport.com

This is Ian btw.

PS I like the url name