The Jefferson Memorial and the Tide Basin
The flowers were really pretty!! This was down near the Washington Monument.
Here's a black and white one as well, this one of the Capitol behind the Mall.
The first couple of days were dark and rainy, but Saturday was a beautiful afternoon and a beautiful end to my beautiful 3 days in the D.C. area.
I was in town for some negotiations that haven't been fully disclosed as of yet, so I am unable to make any public comments on the matter at this time.
Highlights of the trip also included dinner at Five Guys with my friends Megan and Lindsay. I lived in D.C. in the Fall of 2006 and will always love this city. Hopefully I'll be able to come back more often as the future progresses.
1 comment:
Sweet pics, son. Ever thought of photography as a hobby? I like your eye.
Post a Comment