Saturday, September 26, 2009

Torrie and I have been living in this extended-stay hotel / studio apartment since our move to Kentucky, and so little things like putting pictures onto the computer are very difficult. (Where's the camera cord? I don't know!) So I am unable to give pictures of the fun things that Torrie and I have been doing here in our new Kentucky home. :) So I will put a couple pictures of Torrie and I at the top of the world! (or, at least, Longs Peak). The first picture is at about 14K feet, the second quite a bit lower.





However as you can see below, our house search has finally concluded in a success!!!


More info on the future Logan and Torrie Schultz house to come. This is the only picture I have right now, but knowing that Torrie was involved in buying it means that it is a very cute house, and that we got it for a good deal.

1 comment:

The Thackers said...

Wow...congrats! That's really exciting!!